Tuesday 9 August 2016

How to Hack Byjus App


                                        Fall in love with learning

        Come join India’s best teachers and experience a      revolutionary way to l



Hey guys Today I m gonna show you how to hack byjus the learning app which not run on a rooted smartphone or Iphone.
I m posting this link for you tube Go there and check the Video Which i Make and like and subscribe




Exploitable Binary-based Vulnerabilities

Well-equipped hackers seek to exploit two categories of binary-based vulnerabilities to compromise apps:

Code Modification or Code Injection:

This is the first category of binary-based vulnerability exploits, whereby hackers conduct unauthorized code modifications or insert malicious code into an application’s binaries. Code modification or code injection threat scenarios can include:
  • A hacker or hostile user, modifying the binary to change its behavior. For example, disabling security controls, bypassing business rules, licensing restrictions, purchasing requirements or ad displays in the mobile app — and potentially distributing it as a patch, crack or even as a new application.
  • A hacker injecting malicious code into the binary, and then either repackaging the mobile apps and publishing it as a new (supposedly legitimate) app, distributed under the guise of a patch or a crack, or surreptitiously (re)installing it on an unsuspecting user’s device.
  • A rogue application performing a drive-by attack (via the run-time method known as swizzling, or function/API hooking) to compromise the target mobile app (in order to lift credentials, expose personal and/or corporate data, redirect traffic, etc.)

Reverse Engineering or Code Analysis:

This is the second category of exploitable binary vulnerabilities, whereby mobile app binaries can be analyzed statically and dynamically. Using intelligence gathered from code analysis tools and activities, the binaries can be reverse-engineered and valuable code (including source code), sensitive data, or proprietary IP can be lifted out of the application and re-used or re-packaged. Reverse engineering or code analysis threat scenarios may include:
  • A hacker analyzing or reverse-engineering the binary, and identifying or exposing sensitive information (keys, credentials, data) or vulnerabilities and flaws for broader exploitation.
  • A hacker lifting or exposing proprietary intellectual property out of the application binary to develop counterfeit applications.
  • A hacker reusing and “copy-catting” an application, and submitting it to an app store under his or her own branding (as a nearly identical copy of the legitimate application).
You can see examples of these hacks “brought to life” on YouTube and a summary of Binary Exploits is provided in our graphic below. Whether your organization licenses mobile apps or extends your customer experience to mobile technology, the norm is that hackers are able to trivially invade, infect and/or counterfeit your mobile apps. Consider the following:

Mark Zuckerberg, Founder & CEO, Facebook




      How To Learn With Byjus For Free
  • Learn with engaging Videos from India’s best teachers

  • Practice to perfection with chapter-wise tests with feedback and analysis

  • Master concepts through customized adaptive learning modules which will make you even better

  • Challenge your peers over Quizzo (India's Largest Math & Science Quiz App)

  • Compete nationally with the National School Challenge

  • Analyze with real time progress updates, in-depth solutions, feedback & recommendations


learning-philosophy-image1

Watch Video Lessons

1000+ hours of engaging videos covering all concepts
learning-philosophy-image2

Test & Analyse

Unlimited practice questions & tests with deep analysis
learning-philosophy-image3

Personalized Learning

Adaptive paths to serve each student’s learning needs


128 comments:

  1. can u send me the video as it is deleted form YouTube would be great if u do so. I assure to that I am doing this for Educational purpose only

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey bro plz send me too...my gmail is rajvaishnav703@gmail.com...plz send me the video...

      Delete
    2. Ok Bro . I will Send It Message me on my gmail ranabai775@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. for me to..k.laldinani@gmail.com

      Delete
    4. Can you send me the method to hack byjus plzzz bro I really need it I am totally dependent on it amanrana0109@gmail.com or on my Whatsapp no 7004144120

      Delete
    5. Can you send me the method to hack byjus plzzz bro I really need it I am totally dependent on it amanrana0109@gmail.com or on my Whatsapp no 7004144120

      Delete
    6. Bro please send me byjus mod apk file rajurajeshbanka2@gmail.com

      Delete
    7. Please bro garg.khushall95@gmail.com

      Delete
    8. Send it to bbbbbtyyyyyy@gmail.com
      Please...

      Delete
    9. Hay can you please send it to me too

      Delete
    10. Bro can u send me also to jeevanjk2004@gmail.com

      Delete
    11. You got the vedio,can you send it

      Delete
  2. Hi vivek Rana
    Plz send me that link and video to my I'd:srinu.nani555@gmail.com
    It will useful for me Plz..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plz plz send me the video
      Muktichoudhury1@gmail.com
      To this account

      Delete
    2. Please send me the link bro
      On ... pvrraju6669@gmail.com ...

      Delete
  3. Plzz!! Send it to me!
    Id: kalyans160@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey bro sent it lint me to at hatshpatel7385@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey bro sent it lint me to at hatshpatel7385@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brw please send it to me also please athuldcruel.08@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. send me link shantanusapkal007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me to please at 2ayushtiwari@gmail.com
    I will click on ads too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bro , please please please .... snd me the video in sital.dh1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you please send the video to shashikantprasad947@gmail.com ....i am in need of it

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you please send it to my mail id shahulegpl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ya plz me too apsuranengland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plzz send me to Id sanjaykumarshubham12345@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bhai send me plz
    Minati135@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please send me the bijus YouTube delted vedio for education purpose

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please send me the bijus YouTube delted vedio for education purpose

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please send me the bijus YouTube delted vedio for education purpose

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello bro, can you send the link on vibhusahare@gmail.com , i apprechiate ,thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi bro firstly congrats on the success and there are no such available hacks currently. Second may I request you to personally send the video at Kunwar.preet108@gmail.com. Appreciate it, thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check this post and enjoy...

      http://bit.ly/ByjusFree

      Delete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Vivek rana sir please help me to send my email id deepakhlshetty @gmail.com for education purpose
    Pls

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. please send at 227vishnubabu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, pls send the video to arjun.sai7@gmail.com. thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  24. Plz send link to mayankmudgal111@gmail.com
    Thanks u very much..

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please send me to danuwelcome12@gmail.com please

    ReplyDelete
  26. Send to my Gmail

    r.daniellivingston@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Plz send it to muthurrphantom96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi bro plz send me this video at vishupatel716@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi bro plz send me this video at vishupatel716@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Bro please send me also.
    My Gmail is:; ajayrajsinghab@gmail.com
    Please if it is possible than send me hacked version of byjus.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi bro please send me my email is chaitanyapatel70@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Please send it to me mokshmehta29@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Can you pls send it to srikanth.bejugam5678@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ya please send me too parthchhabra60@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Please send me to tauqeer.sam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Plz send me the method on harshilmodi077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. plz semd me priyanshutibrewal9294@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. bro i have purchased it but i want to transfer it how can i do

    ReplyDelete
  39. Send me Nurjahan1477@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Bro I have mailed you pls snd me the video in my Gmail id dineshbuji.v@gmail.com pls

    ReplyDelete
  41. Please send me. Harshvardhandeiv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Please send me. Harshvardhandeiv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi vivek plzzz send me also my gmail rajurajeshbanka2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Please send me on all4genius@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Bro please send me the link too.

    ReplyDelete
  47. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Bro plus send it me on rgulati516@Gmail. Com
    Pls
    Pls
    Pls
    Pls

    ReplyDelete
  49. Send me to bro to my email bharathabraham25@gmail .com .plz

    ReplyDelete
  50. Send me bro, to this Gmail
    sdrkraj025@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  52. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  53. pls send me the modded apk

    ReplyDelete
  54. Send me too
    aramaanmeher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Please send me hiw to hack this apk.or video

    ReplyDelete
  56. Bro I want an all cansist all byju's complete grow and test on himanshujatin123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hello sir! Kindly send me link of byju's classes on vd787878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Send me at yahana.arya@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Please send me on sanskarsingh44@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Please send it to mhdsafwan362@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Please send me video hemrajsinh30@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Pls send me the video at shubhamgill123y@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Bro plz send me bro i need it kaminiabhiram@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Pls share the solution to karanam830@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Plz send me the video
    to this gmail account plz

    ReplyDelete
  66. Muktichoudhury1@gmail.com
    Plz send me the video to this gmail account plz plz..

    ReplyDelete
  67. Check this post and enjoy...

    http://bit.ly/ByjusFree

    ReplyDelete
  68. Pls send video to vinurk2003@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hey can u help send me link of deleted video

    ReplyDelete
  70. Please send it to me too... Im completely depending on it.... Send it on neerjaluthra9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Can you send it to my id vsak84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Plz send it to me also scsaicharangsc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Brother can you please send video on nk.9391.kr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Please send it to sayhello4545@gmail.com...Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  75. bro pls snd it to me at
    kkhare2004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Pls send smritishukla1998@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Please send it to me on this is aniket2018dutta@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Please send me please please please my Gmail is technomaster45678@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Can you please send me the video at alaskahelsini@gamil.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. pleas send it to me in anishutubber12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Pls and it to me in sakshathrai2004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Plz mail me the video to coppersakthi@gmail.com
    Plz its for educational purposes only✌️��

    ReplyDelete
  83. Bro kindly sent me process of crack video or crack apk

    ReplyDelete
  84. Pls send it to me bro...I'm very near to my exams. Send it to esaisrinivasapradeep@gmail.com pls🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  85. Plea send it on archanabardiya4@gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Please send me iOS version crack to al.moorthi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Please send me itsnaren7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. can u send me the video as it is deleted form YouTube would be great if u do so. I assure to that I am doing this for Educational purpose only

    And I'm looking for CAT can i get it

    ReplyDelete
  89. I bought byjus ias tablet on EMI basis... Last 2 months i did not pay emi due to financial crisis ..
    So they locked the tab..so that i cant do anything with tab.. I dont want rest.. Because it will erase everything .. Courses are delivered from tab itself .. It does not have any Sd card.. Kindly help .. Plz.. I want prepare for exams

    ReplyDelete
  90. Send me the video at strangehacker51@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Bro pls send me also at svs78963@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Please mail be video at anchal.maghra77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Pl..
    Send to me brother

    ReplyDelete
  94. bro plz send me the video plzzz plzzz very urgent gajenderdhanerwal78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Plz send link bro jainanubhav2252@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete